NEW POSTS


NEW POSTS
By Peggy Williams AKA Birdie of Mississippi

This morning I posted several articles to my blog.  I haven't added my photos to the articles yet, but since I was behind on posting, I decided that as one of my New Year's Resolutions I wanted to get all my articles on my "Birdie of Mississippi Blog" and get current.  I have found that writing is one of my passions and whether anyone reads them or not writing releases creativity and a voice that cries out from within me to be released.  There are so many wonderful things in life that when I focus my eyes and ears on them I can see them and share them with others!  By researching for my articles I have learned so much about birds, trees, bees and many, many other things.  Learning leads me to happiness and a lifting of my spirits even on the grayest of days.  If you are reading these words, I pray that God will bless you with His Joy and that you will enjoy this day that God has given us!

FROM MY QUIET TIME THIS MORNING:
"Many of the Samaritans from that town believed in (Jesus of Nazareth) because of the woman's testimony, "He told me everything I ever did." John 4:39 (NIV)

D. L. MOODY: "I wish we had a few more women like the woman of Samaria, willing to confess what the LORD Jesus Christ had done for their souls."

"How will I share my faith in God today?"

Comments

  1. Thank you, God has indeed blessed me with His joy, to know you! I too love to journal while listening for His voice that comes through many different ways. Thanks for sharing your gifts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GETTING STARTED WITH BIRDIE OF MISSISSIPPI

WHAT WE COULD BE MISSING

THE BIRDS AT NOTRE DAME